Friday, February 24, 2012

Shop in the Wind

Today was a day for shopping. I didn't want to go alone so after a few calls my sister agreed to go with me. My GPS took us the 'scenic' route, but we finally made it. I LOVED IT!! Trader Joe's is AWESOME! Except they stopped carrying the Irish Bangers. My sister was kind of confused about the store. Was it a grocery store or a health food store or what? Well, yes it is.
We spent some time and some $$$ and then moved on to Whole Foods. They had http://www.izze.com/ on sale. Since Serenity isn't drinking soda this is a good alternative for her. She has one a day because it is kind of costly. Anyway at our local grocery store is is 7.29 a four pack. At WF it was 4.99. I bought 8 four packs for her. At 1 a day it should last. I also saw these http://www.cavemancookies.com/. They looked wonderful. There were 2 varieties Original and Tropical. Totally natural ingredients:Original Caveman Cookies: honey, almond meal, walnuts, raisins, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon.
Tropical Caveman Cookies: almond meal, honey, unsulfured coconut, macadamia nuts, ginger. UGH I was so tempted but at over $9 a package I just could not justify it. I have heard really good things about those cookies and we may have to try them in the future. Even though I passed those up I still managed to find some good things.
Now it is off to bed to get some rest for another day at the office.

No comments: