Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm just tired

But at least I am home and have tomorrow off. But as you may know a day away from the office for mom means catching up on all the things you didn't do while you were at work.
For me the top of the list is grocery shopping, so tomorrow I am going to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. (Thank you Lord for GPS on my phone!) Thanks to a really great blog http://www.thespunkycoconut.com/ I am armed with some great recipes for Serenity and the rest of the family and cannot wait to try them. I wish Serenity could go with me but she really should not miss school. She has a quiz and a spelling test tomorrow.
Speaking of school, tonight is math night at the school. We have been to a couple of other events like this and it is always fun. It starts at 6 with a pizza dinner for the attendees and then they break into small groups and do fun math activities.(PSST come over her, closer, lean in. Don't tell anyone but I do not believe fun math activities exist. Don't tell Serenity I said that, because I will deny it.) We are skipping the pizza and going in a little later armed with some snacks she can have in lieu of cookies.
And after that tired mom goes to bed.

No comments: