Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Another Day in Paradise

Well, the big news is I have broken one of the bones in my foot. Here is how-Last Wednesday in a hurry to get out the door to take Mattie to youth group, I broke one of my little piggies. And it was the little piggy that 'had none' on my left foot. Mattie was leaning against the bar in the kitchen and I was hurrying around him to get my shoes on. Well I didn't move out far enough and banged my sock clad foot against his shoe clad foot. (Just the last 3 toes on my left foot.)Boy oh boy did that smart. So today I have toes splinted against each other and taped together. Just call me hop-a-long.
And speaking of Mattie tonight he has a basketball game. This will be his 3rd game. He is improving and I am so happy he is participating in anything. At 5'9'' he is one of the tallest on his team. I hope you like the pics of him in his uniform.

No comments: